Cancer care: how can I ease patient anxiety made worse by COVID?
The effect of cancer on mental health has been worsened by the pandemic, but nurses and healthcare staff can help people to cope with anxiety and depression
Cancer affects the emotional health of patients, families and caregivers. With such a life-changing experience, patients and their families and people close to them may exhibit or express feelings of distress, which can lead to anxiety or depression (
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests