How to use social media to get health messages to patients and the public
Nurses are embracing the potential of digital platforms to promote public health – find out how you can too
- Nurses with social media expertise share their tips on what to do – and what not to do
- Read how nurses have identified populations that benefit from support via forums such as Facebook groups
- Find out how to make the most of the social media your workplace already uses to communicate with patients
Social media and digital technology can offer a means of communicating effectively with patients – as has been demonstrated during the COVID-19 pandemic.
With devices such as smartphones now an integral part of most people’s lives, it
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests