Nursing student online behaviours key to course completion
Predicting students’ risk of withdrawal by analysing their level of online engagement enables universities to stage timely and supportive interventions
More nurses are needed in the UK workforce than ever before.
In recent years, we’ve seen record numbers of students apply to nursing courses , but universities are still up against the well-documented challenges of high attrition rates against the backdrop of the pandemic.
Using data to support digital learning transformation
Since COVID-19, universities have come under pressure to adapt their nursing programmes to include online learning and simulation, which has had a significant impact on institutions and learners.
We are moving into a hybrid era
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests