Starting your nursing degree: six tips for success
Nurse lecturer Zoe Butler offers her advice for getting the most out of your time at university
Got your nursing degree place and all set to get started?
A new and exciting career awaits, but beginning your nursing studies is a major undertaking. So how can new students get to grips with their course and everything expected of them?
The tools and steps for success in your course
In this video, University of Cumbria nurse lecturer Zoe Butler shares her top tips for getting the most out of your nursing degree experience.
From using time carefully to forming good relationships with placement and university staff, Ms Butler sets out the steps that can help you throughout your studies. Find out about:
- The importance of managing time to accommodate the different elements of your nursing course and
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Standard
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests