How can I improve cancer services for people with dementia?
People with dementia have poorer cancer outcomes so services need to be responsive, which includes being prepared, flexible and offering continuity of care
People with dementia have poorer cancer outcomes than those without. They are more likely to experience treatment complications and poorer overall survival ( McWilliams et al 2017 ).
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Cancer Nursing Practice
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests