How to prepare conference abstracts and poster presentations
Hints and tips on preparing an engaging and targeted abstract for a conference presentation, as well as creating a high-impact poster
An effective way of disseminating nursing research is to present it at a national or international conference. This article outlines helpful hints and tips on preparing an abstract for a conference presentation, and how to best create a poster presentation.
Designed as a poster to present abstract of a research project at a conference
It explains how to prepare an abstract that conveys what motivated you to undertake the work, its relevance and the implications for children’s nursing.
For a successful abstract application, it is important to be well informed about the theme of the conference and match it appropriately to the presentation topic. Conferences provide very clear guidelines on the...
Want to read more?
Unlock full access to RCNi Plus today
Save over 50% on your first three months:
- Customisable clinical dashboard featuring 200+ topics
- Unlimited online access to all 10 RCNi Journals including Nursing Children and Young People
- RCNi Learning featuring 180+ RCN accredited learning modules
- NMC-compliant RCNi Portfolio to build evidence for revalidation
- Personalised newsletters tailored to your interests